2020 NRL TIPPING COMP
1. The information provided in how to enter the competition, forms part of the terms. By entering the competition, it is deemed that you accept the Terms and Conditions.
2. These Terms and Conditions should be read in conjunction with the tipping tool (footytips.com.au) that is being utilised. These can be accessed via http://www.footytips.com.au/tipping/?ff=howtoplay. In the event of any inconsistency between the Terms and Conditions issued by footytips.com.au and the Hunter Galvanizing NRL Tipping Competition Terms and Conditions, the latter will prevail.
3. The Hunter Galvanizing 2020 NRL Tipping Competition will run for the full duration of the 2020 NRL home and away season. Start date: 12/03/2020. End date: 07/09/2020.
4. (a) Entry is strictly open to individuals who meet all of the following conditions:
i. Invited by the Promoter;
ii. Must be an Australian resident;
iii. Must be over the age of 18 years; and
iv. Must be currently residing in NSW.
(b) The Promoter reserves the right to request evidence of the entry requirements set out in clause 3(a) from any entrant and to disqualify an entrant who does not meet any of the said entry requirements.
(c) Employees of the ATB Morton Group of Companies and their immediate family members may enter the competition, but are exempt from winning a prize. This clause 3(c):
i. applies to entrants who may have been employees at any stage throughout the duration of the standard 2020 home and away season; and
ii. does not apply to immediate family members of employees, who have been invited by the Promoter by virtue of being existing clients of Hunter Galvanizing Pty. Ltd.
5. The promoter is Hunter Galvanizing Pty. Ltd. (ABN 23 097 401 575) of 13 Old Punt Road, Tomago, NSW, 2322.
6. There is no entry fee for participants of the tipping competition.
7. The combined value of the major prizes is $1,850.
8. The organiser of the competition is Grace Morton. If you require to contact the organiser, you may do so by using one of the following methods:
(a) Email: email@example.com
(b) Phone: (02) 4961 6822
(c) Address: Hunter Galvanizing Pty. Ltd.
Attn: Marketing Manager
13 Old Punt Road Tomago, NSW, 2322
9. The Promoter will forward to each invitee the relevant log-in details required for accessing the competition online, hereinafter referred to as an ‘invitation’ for the purpose of this document. At no time should an invitee forward these details on to persons outside their own organisation. In the event the log-in details are distributed to non-invitees, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for non-invitees accessing the competition and winning a round(s) or a major prize(s).
10. To enter the tipping competition, the entrant must tip the team to win for each NRL home and away fixture of the 2020 season.
11. If an entrant fails to submit their tip(s) prior to the commencement of each NRL round, the entrant will be allocated the lowest score from the round, with an additional point taken away.
12. If an entrant fails to submit a margin for the nominated game prior to the commencement of each NRL round, the entrant will be allocated a zero (0) margin.
13. The overall winner of the Hunter Galvanizing NRL Tipping Competition will be the entrant who has the highest score at the end of the regular season. In the case that there is a tie, the total margin (accumulation of round margins throughout the NRL season, with the lowest number being the better result) will be used to decide the winner. In the instance that there is a tie, point 17 will come into effect.
14. Entrants will be allocated one (1) point towards their score for each correct tip. In the event of a fixture in any season round being drawn, cancelled, abandoned, not completed or not played for any reason and/or a result is not officially declared within three (3) days of the date the match was originally scheduled to be played, it is treated as a win for both teams competing in that match for the purposes of calculating each entrants’ score.
15. If an entrant successfully tips the winner of each NRL fixture in a round, they will be allocated two (2) bonus points, in addition to their round score.
16. All entrants are given one (1) Joker Round, that can be used on any normal season round of their choosing. By selecting the ‘Set Joker’ button, the entrants score for that round will be doubled.
17. Entrants may make and/or change a tip for any match in a round, prior to the scheduled starting time of that match.
18. In order to determine the results in each round, entrants will be ranked:
(a) firstly by their score, where the highest score has the highest rank;
(b) secondly by their round margin; and
(c) In the case of a tie, those with the highest score and equal margins, will be put into a draw and selected at random.
19. The end of the home and away season rankings will be determined:
(a) firstly by the entrant’s total score for all rounds;
(b) secondly by the entrant’s total margin;
(c) thirdly by the entrant’s round margin for the last round; and
(d) then, in the case of a tie, the winner will be selected by random draw.
20. To enter, invited entrants must sign up to the Hunter Galvanizing NRL Tipping Competition at the following URL:
21. In order to access the competition, the invited entrant must use the password supplied by the Promoter in the invitation email.
22. Entrants can only enter once per season. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries (as deemed by the promoter) will be deemed invalid.
23. To qualify for the competition, a valid email address and mobile phone number must be provided by the entrant.
24. Throughout the standard home and away season, the Promoter will select random rounds in which a prize will be allocated to the entrant with the highest round ranking, as set out in point 17.
25. Any entrants who win a prize during the home and away season (round) will be contacted within 48 hours of the round completion, firstly by email and then by phone if email correspondence proves unsuccessful. If the entrant fails to make contact within three (3) working days, it will result in the runner up being awarded the prize. In the event that the runner up fails to respond to the email or phone call within three (3) working days, the same process will be followed until a winner is found. An entrant will have seven (7) working days to collect their prize from the time that they initially make contact.
26. There will be three major prize winners.
(a) First Place will receive:
– Hunter Gal branded Dometic Cool Ice CI110 Icebox 111L (valued at $470)
– $200 Bunnings Warehouse Gift Card
– $200 BCF Gift Card
– $100 Woolworths WISH Gift Card
(b) Second Place will receive:
– Hunter Gal branded Dometic Cool Ice CI70 Icebox 71L (valued at $360)
– $100 Bunnings Warehouse Gift Card
– $100 BCF Gift Card
– $50 Woolworths WISH Gift Card
(c) Third Place will receive:
– Hunter Gal Dometic Cool Ice Icebox 33L (valued at $170)
– $40 Bunnings Warehouse Gift Card
– $40 BCF Gift Card
– $20 Woolworths WISH Gift Card
27. The competition will be drawn on Monday the 7th September 2020 at 09:00am. Major prize winners will be contacted within seven (7) working days after the determination of the prize winners. In the event that one or more of the Major Prize winners cannot be contacted within seven (7) working days at the completion of the home and away season, prizes will be awarded to the entrant(s) who meet the eligibility criteria and would have been deemed the prize winner, had the original prize winning entrant(s) not participated in the Promotion. It is the responsibility of the major prize winners to collect their prize from the Hunter Galvanizing Head Office at 13 Old Punt Road, Tomago NSW 2322 within sixty (60) days of being notified that they have won a prize, failing which the Promoter reserves the right to re-award that prize to an entrant deemed the prize winner.
28. Prizes must be taken as stated, they cannot be exchanged nor are they redeemable for cash. A prize winning entrant is not entitled to any compensation where he/she is unable to use the prize for its intended purpose.
29. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
30. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result of the promotion.
31. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information (E.g. email addresses and phone numbers) of the entrant to enable the entrant to participate in this promotion. No further use of this information will be made without prior consent outside of this promotion.
32. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason. The Promoter and associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of submissions, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
33. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.